Getting To Know Susie:
- What was your first job?
- My first job was in high school and I was an administrative assistant at a painting and decorating company.
- What kind of music do you like?
- I think my musical taste is very eclectic. I can listen to anything from Queen to Taylor Swift to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack.
- What’s been your favorite vacation?
- Two weeks backpacking around Thailand
- What genre of books do you like?
- HARRY POTTER! 😊
- What’s your favorite book you’ve read recently?
- Did I already say Harry Potter?
- What’s the most exciting part of your job?
- Showing houses! Does it really get any better?
- What animal would you consider your spirit animal?
- A pug. They are the most majestic.
- Do you have any vacations planned?
- I feel like I always have a vacation planned. Next stops: Barcelona, Jamaica and Grenada!
- What’s your favorite food?
- Vegan Macaroni and Cheese.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- The Wizard of Oz
- Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
- I am an expert at making guacamole.
- Do you have any pets?
- I am the proud Mom to my Frenchies Sophie and Trixie
- Are you a sports fan? Who are your favorite teams?
- Go Birds!
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- I would say I’m more of a mid-afternoon person
- Are you a coffee or tea person?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s one thing you’re really bad at?
- Remembering where my keys are.
- What’s one thing you’re really good at?
- Losing my keys.
- What show are you currently binge-watching?
- I continue to watch Schitts Creek over and over. Fold in the cheese!
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- I rode an elevator with Jack Nicholson once.
- If you could have a career in anything, what would it be?
- Animal advocacy.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a dentist.
- What’s your least favorite chore around the house?
- Doing dishes.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
- Bike rides, the beach in the summer, and spending time with my favorite dogs.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Do you play any sports?
- I used to play basketball in high school and I loved it. I miss playing.
- Are you able to keep a secret?
- If you have a secret that needs keeping, please don’t share it with me.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- I’m an extroverted introvert.
- Do you like roller coasters?
- I love them! The faster the better.
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
- I would love to be a drummer.
- Which historical figure would you most like to meet?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Summer forever
- What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
- My husband and my dogs. 😊
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
- Laying on a beach with a good book and no phone.
View My Reviews
“Susie Lauterborn was awesome to work with. She helped me buy my new home in Philadelphia! I really enjoyed house-hunting with Susie because she put-up with all of my nonsense, she is super responsive, has a great personality, knows the buying-selling process inside and out, handled the price negation better than Donald Trump (not kidding), drove me to the closing!, checked on me after I moved in, and gave me contractor numbers for future work on my house. I plan on buying another house with her help. If you are looking for a super knowledgeable and versatile agent, she’s your choice!”
– Pat, Brewerytown
“Susie is the best realtor in Philly! We had a great experience working with Susie. We were new to the real-estate world and Susie was a wealth of knowledge. She was always available to chat or answer questions and always responded quickly. Real-estate can be cut throat and when a house goes on the market Thursday night and you want to see it, you better believe Susie has you scheduled to see the house first thing on Friday morning. (I’m convinced she never sleeps!) Susie was passionate and knowledgeable and truly cared about us finding the right house and getting the best possible deal. I highly, highly recommend Susie to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a house in the Philadelphia area.”
– Alison & Dustin, Brewerytown
“From the moment Susie walked into my property that I was looking to put on the market up to and including settlement, Susie made the entire process a breeze. No exaggeration, she is amazing. She gave me her opinion on our property and I listened to every suggestion and followed through on it. I had my property up in the past with no luck or any interest so I was a bit jaded. But she reassured me this time it would be different. She knows the market, the ins and outs on buying and selling, what to do and what not to do and I trusted her every word and she never gave me any other reason not to. She came through on every open house, followed up with every potential buyer with their realtor and worked hard. She is a great person and Realtor. She has the knowledge and expertise to get things done. And did I mention PATIENCE?? She has that on top of everything. GO WITH SUSIE, you will not be disappointed!”
– Denise, Fishtown
“Susie was absolutely amazing! I spent about nine months looking for my first house; if that weren’t bad enough, I started looking in Fishtown, jumped to East Falls and Roxborough, then Pennsport, and ended up buying in Northern Liberties – she was so patient and understanding throughout. She helped me find places to see and encouraged me to check them out so I could become familiar with the area(s), which was incredibly helpful. She answered every panicked question I asked quickly, even after the closing. She even responded while on vacation, which truly is above and beyond. Susie was so fantastic throughout the entire experience, understanding when I backed out of an offer and a calming force when I didn’t think I was going to get the house I bought. I couldn’t have done it without her, and I’m so grateful!”
– Caitlin, Northern Liberties