When not working with her clients, Liz loves spending time with family and friends and checking out the city’s incredible restaurant scene. She enjoys cooking, traveling and listening to Motown. She will laugh at all your jokes. Liz is outdoorsy; meaning you can find her sipping cocktails on roof decks or at the local street festivals and beer gardens. She stays active by taking Barre and Body Pump classes and volunteering in the Philadelphia community as a member of The Junior League of Philadelphia.
Getting To Know Liz:
- What was your first job?
- My first real job was working as an Assistant Buyer at Burlington Coat Factory.
- What kind of music do you like?
- I like just about everything… My favorite is probably Indie Pop.
- What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
- I’ve been to a lot of amazing concerts, but Taylor Swift puts on a damn good show.
- What’s been your favorite vacation?
- A chartered boat in the British Virgin Islands.
- What genre of books do you like?
- I love psychological thrillers.
- What’s your favorite book you’ve read recently?
- Who has time to read?! I just started Malibu Rising and love it so far.
- What’s the most exciting part of your job?
- I love meeting new people and when clients become friends.
- Where did you work before this position?
- I taught 1st Grade.
- Do you have any vacations planned?
- Cape Cod for my best friend’s wedding.
- What’s something you’re proud of?
- Changing careers; starting over isn’t easy but so worth it.
- What’s your favorite food?
- Mexican! I could eat it every day.
- Do you have any pets?
- Not yet, I really want a mini golden.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Definitely NOT a morning person.
- Are you a coffee or tea person?
- Who do you look up to within the company?
- My teammates
- What’s one thing you’re really bad at?
- Being on time!
- What’s one thing you’re really good at?
- Connecting with people.
- What show are you currently binge-watching?
- I just started Ted Lasso and White Lotus. So good!
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to own a boutique.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
- Dinner & drinks with friends.
- Are you able to keep a secret?
- I’m a vault….haha!
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- I think I can be both.
- Do you have any phobias?
- Heights / falling
- What’s your favorite season?
- It’s a tie between Fall and Summer.
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
- Exercise, friends and a great meal.
View My Reviews
“I just bought my first home this past April. I cannot recommend Liz more highly, she was amazing to work with! Not only did she help me to navigate the difficult waters of purchasing my first home (no question was a stupid question – she was SO patient, super helpful and thorough), but she did so during a global pandemic. It was clear that the world was imploding, but Liz made sure that I still felt important and reinforced that I was one of her highest priorities. I really appreciated her values – Liz worked very diligently to build trust and mutual respect from the outset. She clearly wanted me to get the best deal possible, and made sure to play devil’s advocate to any and all offer components that we discussed, which I appreciated so much. I would recommend Liz to my closest friends and family, she was lovely to work with.”
– Kate, Graduate Hospital